In a new series for JAPANiCAN.com, we’re taking a look at the most impressive rooms at some of Tokyo’s greatest hotels, the Tokyo Premium Suite Selection. If you like what you see, JTB GMT sister-site Boutique JTB will plan a custom itinerary for you including a stay in the suite rooms pictured here!
A suite room in the Japan’s classic hotel
This suite was inspired by the country estates of British royalty, and the design, as well as that of top suites at Hotel Okuras all over the world, was overseen by Jan Wilson of London’s RPW Design. It is popular among government high officials and celebrities.
Hotel Okura Tokyo
Royal Suite (142-145 m2)
From JPY 364,000
Special services available
Unlimited use of the hotel’s Relaxation Nature Court Spa and its five treatments.
Standard services available through Boutique JTB
1. In-room check-in
2. Welcome gifts at check-in (champagne, flower arrangements, sweets)
3. Unlimited use of the hotels’ fitness gym and indoor pool during your stay (where available)
4. Free mini bar (replenished each day)
5. Order room service in place of breakfast in the hotel restaurant (breakfast included in package price)
6. Luggage packing assistance
7. Other original amenities designed by each hotel to make your stay more enjoyable