In a new series for JAPANiCAN.com, we’re taking a look at the most impressive rooms at some of Tokyo’s greatest hotels, the Tokyo Premium Suite Selection. If you like what you see, JTB GMT sister-site Boutique JTB will plan a custom itinerary for you including a stay in the suite rooms pictured here!
The luxury of dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant
Guests celebrating their anniversary during their stay can arrange a party in the dynamic living room with its spectacular views, or enjoy a quiet dinner at one of the hotel’s three Michelin-starred restaurants.
These options make the hotel, and this special suite, the perfect destination for an anniversary celebration.
Michelin Restaurant “Signature”
Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
Presidential Suite (250m2)
From JPY 1,152,000
Special Offer for Guests
The hotel’s normally off-limits wine cellar will be opened especially so you may visit it with the hotel’s chef-sommelier to choose a wine that perfectly matches your dinner, all while enjoying champaigne and appetizers.
BOUTIQUE JTB Service Standard
1. In-room check-in
2. Welcome gifts at check-in (champagne, flower arrangements, sweets)
3. Unlimited use of the hotels’ fitness gym and indoor pool during your stay (where
4. Free mini bar (replenished each day)
5. Order room service in place of breakfast in the hotel restaurant (breakfast included in package price)
6. Luggage packing assistance
7. Other original amenities designed by each hotel to make your stay more enjoyable