Opened in March 2009, Citadines Shinjuku is a fresh addition to the Shinjuku landscape. This "apart'hotel" offers a fusion of an apartment building and hotel, ensuring guests a convenient, private and comfortable stay even for longer periods. Located within short walking distance of two subway lines and with easy access to the main area of Shinjuku and the rest of Tokyo, Citadines Shinjuku allows guests to feel more at home while in the heart of the city for a great price.
Studio Twin / Double
- 2 Guests, 1 Room : from JPY 11,550
- Address: 1-28-13 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Phone Number: 03-5379-7208
- Check-in / Check-out: 2:00 p.m. / noon
- Internet Access: Available in all rooms free of charge
- Non-smoking Rooms: Available
With its distinctive, stylish facade, Citadines Shinjuku stands out and is easy to find, even for travelers new to Tokyo.
> Number of rooms: 160
> Room Types: Studio Twin, Studio Double, Studio Executive Twin, Studio Premier Double
Studio Twin (25㎡)
The Studio Twin is the most basic room available at this hotel. The room is 25 sq. meters in area and provides comfortable accommodation for two guests (maximum).
Room amenities: air conditioning, internet access, TV, DVD player, alarm clock, safe, iron and ironing board, and more
Kitchenette equipment: refrigerator, microwave, toaster, kettle, cooking utensils, dishes, and more
Other amenities available free of charge or for rent. Please inquire at the front desk.
A breakfast buffet is available on the first floor (JPY 525 per person).
- Fitness Center (free)
- Coin Laundry (charged)
- Internet Corner (charged)
- Bike Rental (charged)
- From Narita Airport, take an Airport Limousine Bus to Shinjuku and then take the Marunouchi Subway Line to Shinjuku Gyoen-mae Station.
- From Haneda Airport, take the Keikyu Express to Shimbashi, take the Ginza Subway Line, transfer at Akasaka Mitsuke to the Marunouchi Line, and get off at Shinjuku Gyoen-mae Station.